Pre and Post Landing
Immigration is just 30% of the entire settalement process. Moving to a new country involves a lot of preparations .we take care of the rest 70% through our comprehensive and customized placement and settlement to help you settle in the country of your choice .
While still in the native country ,our settlement division takes on the job to prepare our clients right from the stage they retain our services ,guiding them to upgrade their educational qualification and acquire additional professional skills required in the country they are immigrating to
Further employment readiness course (erc) cover the job culture ,preparation for the job market and work ethics in these countries .information about licensing or professional registration requirement , list of potential employers ,exam to be taken in order to obtain a license and registration in any of these countries and effective job search techniques ,professional licensing and registrations,preparation of licensing exams are are also provided by our experts . all this goes a long way in early settlement of our clients .
After landing abroad, we take care of their airport pickup, subsidized rooms at welcome homes, helps in opening a bank account, credit card ,driving license ,government card ,finding education institutes for children ,getting insurance and many other services .
Advanced orientation sessions are organized by our counselors to guide you living in your destination country ,its social life and culture ,banking ,health and life insurance ,education ,health services ,traveling and much more .these session help our clients acclimatize to life abroad without wasting their valuable time .we would help you realize your aspirations through our extensive experience and professionally managed and integrated pre –flight to post landing services ,right from the start till the time you completely settle in.
PRE AND POST LANDING SERVICES BY METEOTRS IMMIGRATION Pre and post landing services creating strong migration ground Through our online migration service pathway, we are representing great clientele, offering great legal assistance representing the migration case of client throughout.
Meteors Immigration is a sub-venture of Immigration Overseas. Based in New Delhi, India, Meteors Immigration has emerged as the global leader in offering visa services to the aspirants thereby successfully fighting on the part of every client securing their migration dream at every step.¢TOP IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT BY IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM
Our team of skilled and experienced Pre Landing Services by professionals are structured towards offering a profound skill set of services, implementing an often transformed migration service scenario.METEORS IMMIGRATION SERVICES