Meteors Immigration Visa Specialists and can manage your entire visa application process. We take a hands-on approach to ensure you are guided and supported at all stages. We have a depth of experience across diverse visa types and we use our knowledge and expertise to simplify the process.
Our key services include:
- determining your eligibility to migrate ;
- evaluating visa categories to determine the most relevant visa for you to emigrate to overseas;
- determining the suite of documents that will be required during your visa application process;
- guiding you in obtaining and completing all required online skills assessment and visa documentation;
- thoroughly assessing your documents to ensure they are accurate, complete and ready to lodge;
- lodging your application with the relevant Department of Immigration and Border Protection department;
- corresponding and following up with immigration personnel and other migration authorities;
- monitoring the progress of your visa application; and
- keeping you informed of any changes or developments in your visa.
We will also share your joy when your visa is granted – it’s a special moment for us, too.
Meteors Immgrationis a registered migration agency experienced in the visa application requirements. We understand that immigration law changes regularly and is complex in nature.
Without an in-depth knowledge of the law, polices and regulations, it’s more likely that a visa application that is unassisted will be unsuccessful or face lengthy delays. In fact, recent DIBP reports suggest that over 40% of visa applications are refused.
Given that the government visa application fees are non-refundable and that refusal means starting the lengthy process all over again, it is crucial to prepare, refine and submit a complete and accurate visa application from the very beginning. We make sure this happens.
We have an experienced in house registered migration agent leading the company.
As a Registered Migration Agents, our agents adhere to the regulations set out by the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) in its Code of Conduct.
Our Migration Agents are also members of the Migration Alliance both the professional bodies for the migration industry. We regularly attend continuing professional development courses to ensure that we have access to the most recent legislative change and policy updates.
We also provide expert advice migration websites, forums and in migration magazines such as the Australia and New Zealand magazine in the UK.
Over a number of years, and the team have assisted thousands of people successfully obtain visas to . Meteors Immigration has managed all categories of skilled visas for single people, couples and families. We have helped engaged, de facto and married couples settle in Australia, canada and has helped join older parents with their Australian/canadian-based children.
We understand each visa category and the volume of immigration application forms that are relevant to you and your family. We also understand the time the various processes may take and can confidently liaise on your behalf with Department of Immigration and Border Protection.